Sometimes, I just get bored.
This post is evidence of that.
There is no spiritually redeeming content whatsoever in the lines below.
But I thought it nice to take a breather.
Feel free to play along.
Google Game: Go to Google and type in quotation marks your name and then “likes to” (ex. “Kyle likes to”).
Type in the first ten things that come up and re-post in your own note.
1. Kyle likes to watch movies and reality TV shows, make frequent trips to Vancouver Island to visit family and friends, and indulge in his enormous sweet tooth.
2. Kyle likes to sing.
3. Kyle likes to take long walks on the beach, have candlelight dinners, and write gnarly jQuery and PHP.
4. Kyle likes to spend time with his family, ride his motorcycle, play musical instruments, and watch the sunrise on Town Lake while working out with his rowing crew.
5. Kyle likes to smash custom made guitars and refuses to talk to the press after coming in 2nd and gets jealous of all the attention that Dale Jr. has.
6. Kyle likes to be direct and frank in his e-mails.
7. Kyle likes to write his own music.
8. Kyle likes to cook and play sports when not working.
9. Kyle likes to lounge by the pool and read.
10. Kyle likes to play The Oregon Trail and attempt to beat his own high score of “most buffalo killed.”
There you go, people.
Fun for the masses!
Peace and love.