Occasionally, I’ll run across a blog so intriguing that I have to share it.
This is one such blog.
Apparently this has been around for a few years, but has only recently come to my attention.
It comes from John Smulo, originally posted back in February 2007.
Definitely worth the read.
Basically this is a guideline teaching us how to be more like Jesus.
A heads up though…
This may change how you view Jesus.
1. Get baptized by the craziest guy in town.
3. Do amazing things for people and ask them to not tell anyone.
5. When possible, forgive and restore people, even if they betrayed you.
6. Live in a way that provokes gossip.
7. Win the most grace competition.
8. Keep the party going.
9. Serve people (note: nose plugs may be required).
10. If you’re sad cry.
11. Empower people to do the extraordinary.
12. Act like a rock star in a hotel temple.
13. Radically simplify theology.
15.Prioritize the most important over the important.
16. Let women with questionable backgrounds pay your bills.
Peace and love.